The East Coast Account Manager will be responsible for selling market-leading fiberoptic components/systems across diverse industries throughout the East Coast US. This individual will report to the East Coast Sales Manager and travel approximately 40% throughout the assigned territory.
Our client manufactures fiber-optic connectors and polishing systems that are sold across the medical, wireless, security, and data center industries. While the business has a global presence and is consistently growing, the business is located in the greater Boston area with a family-owned feel.
The East Coast Acount Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Manage a portfolio of existing accounts throughout assigned territory
- Continue development of key relationships within the existing customer base
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company set objectives
- Coordination with inside sales and technical personnel to identify and generate additional opportunities within existing accounts and potential customer networks
- Maintaining accountability for customer contact and sales forecasting
Applicants for the East Coast Account Manager position should possess the following qualifications:
- BA in Business, technical degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years' experience in B to B Sales of Fiber Optic connectors, cable assemblies or similar electro-mechanical devices
- Experience in direct sales to OEM's developing territories and new business a plus
- Ability to travel (50%)
- Proficient in MS Office
- Competitive base salary
- Profit Sharing
- Great work environment!
Click to apply now!