Moving Mobility Forward
Aptiv is making mobility real. We're at the forefront of solving mobility's toughest challenges. We have the people, experience, know-how and confidence to turn ideas into solutions. Solutions that move our world from what's now to what's next, while connecting us like never before. To us, nothing is impossible when you have the people with the passion to make anything possible. Mobility has the power to change the world, and we have the power to change mobility.
Join our Innovative Team
Want to do more than just imagine the ways our world will move tomorrow? Here's your opportunity. Join the technology company that's transforming the future of mobility today.
Aptiv is a global technology company that develops safer, greener and more connected solutions, which enable the future of mobility. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, Aptiv has 147,000 employees and operates 14 technical centers, as well as manufacturing sites and customer support centers in 45 countries. Visit aptiv.com.
We're hiring a Sales Account Manager for FCA in Troy, MI
In this role, you'll be responsible for implementing customer growth strategies, managing program pricing and engineering change quotations to ensure program profitability, and managing customer interface with Purchasing and FCA cost analysis group.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Implement CBU growth strategies
- Manage Program pricing and engineering change quotations to grow OI
- Manage past dues to be 1.5% of sales max
- Ensure accuracy of pricing on PO's
- Manage commercial issues to ensure program execution
- Be proactive in managing customer interface to ensure positive perception of Aptiv (PM, Purchasing, Engineering).
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis.
What you need to have:
- Bachelors' degree in Business or Engineering
- 4 + years understanding of electrical/electronic product function in automotive industry
- 4 + years customer facing sales experience
Would be nice to have:
- 2 + years Engineering/reliability experience
- 4 + years understanding of automotive wiring harness applications
- Ability to prioritize and manage large & varied work load
- Good people skills; ability to build relationships
- Articulate Aptiv value add to maximize profit in negotiations
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage and understand detail and present in logical presentation
- A self-starter and be able to anticipate customer issues
- Willing to lead cross functional teams in quotation development or to address customer issues
Traits we seek:
- Curiously investigate everything - ability to solving problems analytically, creatively and collaboratively
- Lead with confidence - thought leaders who empower those around them
- Learn by doing - an entrepreneurial mindset that's driven by hands-on experimentation
- Embrace resilience - seeing every challenge as a learning opportunity and invitation to grow
Aptiv USA Rewards & Advantages:
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Competitive health benefits
- 401K with matching contribution
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
Apply Online Ready to take the first step?