The candidate will play a business development role, responsible for expanding Pactera’s relationship with a new major customer (or list of target accounts). This is an individual contributor role and the position’s primary responsibility is to achieve new sales bookings for Pactera’s Digital Globalization Solutions’ portfolio. The candidate will develop relationships with decision-making personnel, as well as drive the sales cycle from initial prospect introduction through contract execution and cash receipt.
- Architect an enterprise sales strategy
- Prospect for new buyer/decision-maker contacts at a specific Pactera account using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects
- Work with Pactera’s technical solutions and delivery teams to define a mutually valuable proposition to the prospect
- Draft and present proposals; negotiate terms and conditions.
- Provide support to the customer during the transition from Sales to Project / Program Delivery.
- Ensure total customer satisfaction through the life cycle of the relationship.
- Adhere to all Pactera’s Sales, Human Resource, and corporate ethical policies, standards and guidelines.
- Demonstrate strong personal communication and presentation skills to establish interest, credibility and trust.
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets established by the Sales Head
- Achieve lead generation, prospecting and other sales management goals designed to build an optimal sales pipeline.
- Nurture long-term relationships and acquire word-of-mouth referrals within the account.
- 3-5 years of direct sales experience, selling to large enterprise accounts
- Experience in selling artificial intelligence related services
- Experience in selling globalization related services
- Proven ability to demonstrate business problem solving
- Proven ability to demonstrate customer focus
- Proven ability to generate new business, create value and acquire orders
- Enthusiastic, professional, self-driven, team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill