If you are looking for a future in sales, then Plastic Bottle Corporation may be the place for you. Entry level position is available where we will train or an experienced position is also available.
We are located in Libertyville, a far north suburb of Chicago. We have been producing and selling plastic bottles, jugs and jars since 1981. We are looking for a high energy individual who is self-motivated to meet and exceed individual as well as team sales goals. Must be interested in learning our business from the ground up. Be ready for a long term commitment to a small privately held company. Everyone’s job responsibilities go beyond their specific job so company participation is a must. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sales Account Manager (Territory Manager)
- 80-90% inside the Libertyville office, travel is approximately 2–3 days per month to see customers/prospects, based on customer needs
- Business to business sales
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle within your assigned territory to maximize profitability
- Generate sales as well as maximize existing client sales
- Must possess a high level of attention to detail, an ability to prospect, assess needs, overcome objections, and close sales via the telephone as well as in person
- Planning skills and strong time management skills
- Articulate and able to build relationships over the phone
- Ability to cold call to technical, marketing, purchasing and executive levels
- Self Starter
- Ability to qualify prospects
- Ability to effectively communicate both internally and externally
- Possess above average organizational skills
- Able to work autonomously
- Goal setter and achiever
- Ability to use a CRM system
- Aptitude to learn our products
- High energy level and resiliency
We offer a base salary (commensurate with experience) and commission, plus a full benefits plan (health, dental, life, 401k, education, and more).