Sales Account Rep for leading food service company.
A wholesale produce, dairy, and specialty foods distributor serving the finest dining establishments on the west coast. They have taken a value-oriented approach to servicing their distinguished customers, offering superior ingredients and customized solutions to help drive success.
- Manage the markets nationally including retail, food service and industrial markets
- Manage chain and regional accounts to grow new sales opportunities in all Asian ethnicities.
- Seek business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating the position in the industry including supermarkets, distributors, wholesalers and restaurants.
- Create new business relationships and manage existing accounts. Build relationships with restaurants, suppliers, wholesalers, supermarkets, and other referral sources.
- Introduce and increase the number of SKUs in restaurants and provide support to source products.
- Develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines. Work closely with assigned channels/customers to achieve sales targets. This will include product education, research, competitive analysis, product penetration, development and execution of advertisement and promotional programs, and various plans and reports.
- Evaluate internal and external sales performance to ensure customer satisfaction and reach sales target. Develops specific sales plans to achieve sales target and increase the market share of other US Asian markets
- Set up and control approved budgets for sales promotion plan
- Prepare quality plans, budgets, presentations and reports as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years of Food and Beverage experience
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- Bilingual in English and an Asian language
- Proficient at Microsoft Office
- Motivated sales professional
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to negotiate and promote products
· Competitive base salary + bonus
· Full benefits, 401k
· Travel reimbursement