We are looking for a positive, self-motivated and detail-oriented Sales Analyst and Coordinator to immediately join our Sales team in the Chicago area.
Full Time, $60K to $70K/yr. + Applicable Benefits.
Hampton Products International Corporation, located in south Orange County, CA, is a privately-owned, middle-market branded consumer products designer, developer, and marketer of innovative products in the security hardware, decorative hardware, storm and screen door hardware, and automotive accessories categories.
The Sales Analyst and Coordinator works directly with the Sr. Sales Analyst and Sales, Team Leaders in support of the various Sales functions by providing data analysis, maintenance and customer service for the designated account by working with internal and external contacts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports Sales department by providing accurate data related to replenishing, forecasting and category management.
- Works directly with Sr. Sales Analyst and Sales, Team Leader to create reports for support of Sales Team, Category Managers and Category Advisor.
- Helps conduct market audits to check overall product performance and competitiveness as compared to other retailers.
- Analyzes reports and recommends strategies to ensure store in-stock.
- Develops and delivers ad hoc reports, requirements documentation, and sales presentations.
- Assists in new item set up sheets for in store and online products by obtaining HPIC products specs from various departments in order to complete forms correctly and on time. Maintains integrity of the data on an ongoing basis.
- Coordinates with internal functional areas to ensure timely and accurate monthly shipping performance through retailer’s system and disputes any fees that may occur.
- Assists in the creation and maintenance of plan-o-grams for store bays
- Performs resets in-house and in-field
- Coordinates bi-annual trade shows
- Cultivates and fosters productive relationships with key customer contacts across all functional areas.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university in Business, Marketing, or approved equivalent; two to three years’ work experience in Sales Analysis.
- Prior experience with a co-op or two step distribution environments.
- Must possess critical thinking skills, quantitative and analytical/problem solving skills with ability to interpret data.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Team player with the ability to work with a variety of people effectively as well as independently.
Don’t let this job get away. Many feel that Hampton Products is a special place to work and our core values are the primary reasons for that feeling. These core values (Integrity, Caring, Accountability, Excellence and Innovation) are the soul of our company and they are what set us apart. If this resonates with you, here’s your chance to work for an outstanding company that really cares about its employees as well as its customers. If you are interested, please apply here.
Hampton Products International Corporation is an equal employment opportunity employer