This person will be creating ad hoc reporting, reporting field tools for US medical, working with help desk on creating and maintaining knowledge base, working with our medical field team on resolving technical issues that maybe experienced. Work with cross functional groups within the organization. Complete other general tasks as assigned.
• Detail oriented and ability to work under tight timeframes on multiple tasks.
• 4-6 years of experience in customer service environment and/or analytics.
• Must have excellent Windows/Microsoft office proficiency
• Demonstrated ability to identify, analyze and solve problems
• Ability to communicate effectively, including a proficiency in clear, concise communication.
• Good analysis and interpretation in decision making
• Veeva systems experience
High School Diploma Required, Associate or Bachelor’s Degree a plus
NOTES FROM INTAKE CALL
1) What hours and days will this person be working? Mon-Fri Regular Hours
2) What are the top 5 skills/requirements this person is required have?
1: Veeva Systems experience
2: Analytics experience
3: Customer Service Experience
3) What years of experience, education, and/or certification are required? HS Diploma Required, Associates or Bachelors a plus
4) What is a nice to have (but not required) regarding skills, requirements, experience, education, or certification? Pharma, prior AbbVie/Abbott experience
5) What is the environment that this person will be working in (i.e. group setting vs individual role)? Group Setting but an individual contributor
6) Is any testing required for this role? No
7) Does this position offer the ability to work remotely on a regular basis or is it an on-site role? If remote opportunity exists, what are the options (i.e. 1 day remote, 4 days on-site)? Some remote possible, breakdown not yet available.