We are seeking Sales Associates for part-time and full-time opportunities at the Golden Goodwill Store! This store is one of our most successful locations in Colorado. It's full of positive energy and team work. As a Sales Associate, you will focus on providing quality customer service as a cashier, donation attendant, processor, or merchandise stocker. Can you help make sure our store looks great? Are you good at organizing? Is creativity one of your strengths? Do you want to be part of a team that supports our community? Join our team TODAY!
Additional duties include:
- Greet and provide assistance to our customers and donors.
- Stock the Sales Floor.
- Accept donated goods from donors.
- Process donated items by sorting and pricing for the sales floor.
- Cashier duties using a Point of Sale (POS) (we will train you).
- Organize and prep fitting rooms, break rooms, and maintain and inviting sales floor presentation.
- Maintains awareness of current promotional events and sales.
- Builds and maintains effective quality working relationships with management, co-workers, customers, and donors.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule when needed that may include overtime, weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- Meet the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Join us today and start a new career in retail! Goodwill is a great place to build your communication and leadership skills with opportunities to advance to management positions.
Goodwill is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to employing qualified individuals including those with disabilities, protected veterans and military spouses.
Goodwill participates in E-Verify. For more information on E-Verify, please contact DHS: 888-897-7781 or www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
We promote a Safe & Drug-free Workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)See job description