RESPONSIBILITIES:Ensure that each Customer receives outstanding Customer Service by providing a friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every Customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of Customer Service. Maintain an awareness of all product knowledge information, merchandise promotions, test merchandise and advertisements. Assist in floor moves, merchandising, and display maintenance. Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise; participate in receiving and monitoring floor stock; ensures re-wraps are done promptly. Adhere to all Company policies, procedures and practices including signing, pricing, and loss prevention. Accurately and efficiently complete all sales transactions and maintain proper cash and media accountabilities at registers. Communicate Customer request to management. Any other duties assigned by management
- Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction. English & Mandarin Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English & Mandarin language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Sales and Marketing — Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems. Mathematics — Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships — developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Getting Information — observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates — providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work — Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Ability to work in fast pace environment