Embassy National Bank
Sales Banking Manager
June 8, 2018
The Sales Manager is responsible for the sale of non-loan bank products along with directing/coaching the overall sales efforts of other bank associates. Responsible for promoting a high quality sales environment throughout the bank..
As a Sales Manager your responsibilities include the following
- Taking ownership for entire sales lifecycle – from Leads to Closure
- Determine and execute appropriate sales strategies for the Bank in accordance with the Bank’s consolidated strategy and operational targets
- Determine critical success factors for new client acquisition, negotiate and close business to ensure that bank sales targets are achieved
- Meeting the branch sales targets in the defined market and business segments
- Develop and maintain a network in the community to enhance the visibility of the bank and to build a strong referral source for new potential business.
- Provide consistent quality customer service to both internal and external customers that meets or exceeds established standards.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Appropriate undergraduate degree with 3 to 7 years of experience in Banking Product Sales / Banking Services Sales
- Should have excellent selling skills in order to achieve branch sales targets
- Strong knowledge of banking products / banking services
- Proven track record in meeting sales goals, ability to meet deadlines and branch goals
- Ability to address small groups of people in order to effectively sell bank services
- Proven leadership quality with strong ability to supervise and instruct and lead the entire bank’s sales efforts.
Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; works with integrity
and ethically; upholds organizational values; accepts responsibility for own actions.
Demonstrates knowledge of and adherence to EEO policy; shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; educates others on the value of diversity; promotes working environment free of harassment of any type; builds a diverse workforce and supports affirmative action.
Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports the Bank’s goals and values; benefits the Bank through outside activities.
Position Reviewed and Approved
Human Resources Representative
Page 1 of 2