**This position is seasonal temporary with potential to become permanent.**
The Sales Clerk will provide administrative support to the sales department, as well as various aspects of customer support.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and track customer sample work orders
- Create, submit and follow up on customer sold item commitments/ distributions with key departments
- Receive, review, correct customer purchase orders and enter onto Sales Log
- File documents and sales records
- Assist other departments at times
- Enter shipping documentation onto Sales Log.
- Miscellaneous tasks assigned by Sales Manager
Typical Physical Demands:
- Office environment - minor physical demands.
Typical Working Conditions:
- Typical office environment conditions – occasional exposure to warehouse and production environment.
- Microsoft Office knowledge such as: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Typing & data entry skills.
- Knowledge of general office duties (filing, faxing, scanning and copying).
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a sales department preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary