IPE Consulting, Inc. is growing and hiring individuals to be trained for upcoming management roles. We are an individually owned sales & marketing firm that specializes in managing accounts and brand awareness for one of the largest energy companies in the country.
Clients hire us to manage and retain business accounts. We represent our client with corporate customers in the Cincinnati area. Since we only promote from within, all individuals are hired and trained from the ground up. This job involves one on one sales interactions with business customers.
Apply if you:
- Have a strong work ethic
- Consider yourself a people person
- See yourself in a management role
- Oh, and have a good sense of humor…
THINGS YOU'D LOVE TO SAY OUT LOUD AT WORK (BUT CAN'T):
- I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate
yourself in public.
- I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.
- It sounds like English, but I can't understand a word
- I like you. You remind me of myself when I was young and
- You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers.
- The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're
- Any connection between your reality and mine is purely
- Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it?
Job hunting can be stressful, don’t take yourself too seriously!
Ipe Consulting, Inc. is hiring to train ENTRY LEVEL Account Representatives that want to grow into Managers. Our advancement policy is 100% promotion from within!
- Fun & high energy environment
- Training program designed for dynamic and competitive people
- All promotions based on merit, no seniority
- Opportunity to travel for various training opportunities
- Learn transferable skills like interviewing, training, designing and implementing training
- Benefits available after 90 days
- Promotion and pay based on performance, not seniority!
- Degree preferred but not required
- Competitive personality
- Willing to start entry level & ambitious to grow into management quickly
- Self-Driven and outstanding interpersonal skills
- A commitment to a philosophy of self-improvement