Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Other Protected Category
Country: United States
Location: GRAND PRAIRIE, TX, US
Location details: Dallas (North Texas), Oklahoma, and Arkansas areas
Employment type: Undefined term
Country: United States (US)
Location: GRAND PRAIRIE, Texas (US-TX)
Location details:Dallas (North Texas), Oklahoma, and Arkansas areas
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name - people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
**Territory covers Dallas (North Texas), Oklahoma, and Arkansas -- location of selected candidate is flexible but must be centrally located within the territory
Drive Sales Growth in respective geographic area to meet your assigned financial objectives for the Industrial Cranes (CTO). This includes traveling by car or plane to any and all customer sites and locations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate the ability to gather and submit detailed business information to provide sales, technical, product and application solutions to customers throughout the assigned territory. Ensure pricing is competitive and within industry levels.
- Demonstrate the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
- Perform joint or independent frequent calls to end-users to determine crane applications and installations. This includes field verification of measurements and other field installation requirements.
- Using the MarkMan system, prepare and perform quotations and proposals as needed either in the field or in the assigned office.
- Follow up on potential quotations, projects and update quote log using the CRM on a daily basis.
- Maintain and fully utilize the CRM system to allow for complete transparency of the sales funnel from initial lead through order.
- Formulate and establish sales action plans, budgets, goals, and quotas.
- Assist in the development of promotional programs, training, marketing materials and other sales tools.
- Participate in development of sales and marketing strategies and long range planning.
- Continually appraise company products, policies and procedures as opposed to competitor's line relative to design, pricing, marketability, etc. Recommend changes in pricing and product strategy as required.
- Maintain frequent contact with your manager and operative staff. Appraise promptness of order processing, deliveries, technical services and parts, warranty and other customer services.
- Actively participate as a member of the sales team. Attend meetings and training as required. Attend Monday morning coaching on a weekly basis. Complete Safety training on a monthly basis.
- Other essential duties as assigned by your manager.
- Bachelor's degree preferred however prior equivalent experience and training will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 5 or more years of related sales experience within an Industrial environment is required.
- Prior CRM experience is required.
Konecranes is a global leader in the manufacturing and service of industrial overhead cranes and lifting equipment. For over 80 years, we've been dedicated to improving safety and productivity of businesses in all types of industries, including manufacturing and process industries, nuclear and renewable energy, shipyards, ports and terminals. Our strength comes from our continuous commitment to provide equipment and service that people can trust, accompanied by innovative technologies designed to improve performance, reliability and safety in every part of business operations that involve heavy lifting. We look to hire customer-oriented people who thrive on learning and problem solving in a fast paced environment. In return, we offer a good salary with highly competitive benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a generous company match and tenure-based contributions, tuition reimbursement, life & disability insurance, vacation and other leave programs and opportunities for both formal and on the job training.
Our People and Commitment
Our people are not only committed to helping our customers lift their businesses, but each other as well. Establishing meaningful relationships and collaborating with each other, with customers, and with our distributors, empowers our employees to achieve success. The passion our employees have to make a difference and enhance the quality of the lives of those around them is what makes our people unique.
#MONUS #CBUS #NXT
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance.
- Donation-Matching Program
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Stock Options
- Tuition Reimbursement