Grow your sales career with a global company and a record setting team in the Galleria area. Work Hard, Play hard environment and a team of competitive individuals.
Michael Page is a global, executive search firm operating out of 160+ office in 36 countries worldwide. We differ from other firms, by working on localized, specialized, and targeted searches for selective clients, partnering with them to headhunt the best passive talent in the industry. We don't just find our client the right candidates we also provide them with information on the markets, how to develop their processes, and feedback. We also provide this same service for our candidates, letting them know what we see in the market and what ways to best approach their situation, giving them a realistic snapshot of their unique journey with us. Michael Page believes in the growth of their consultants and provides a clear career path on day one. Career progression is key at Michael Page with an 89% rate of managers and directors that have started as consultants and progressed their careers.
Sales Recruitment Consultants are responsible for assisting in filling the rapidly growing permanent sales roles across the southeast region of the U.S.
Generate revenue through:
Meeting high volume of high caliber candidates
Create key candidate list for specialist job types
Develop target client list through business development with a focus on leveraging relationships past, present, future.
The successful Sales Consultant will have the following:
- Must Have 1-4 years of sales/Business Development experience
- 4 year College Degree
- Entrepreneurial-minded, self-motivated and goal orientated
- Works well in a face-paced environment
- Personable and good communication skills
- Looking for a company with a clear career path
- Uncapped Earning Potential / Quarterly Bonuses
- $100,000+ by Year 2
- 20 Days Annual Vacation, 5 sick days and 11 Paid Holidays
- Medical / dental / vision coverage
- 401K Savings Plan with company match
- Free Gym Membership
- Luxurious Quarterly all-expense paid trips for our Top Performers
- Regular Team Building Outings
- Happy Hours & Social Events
- End of Month Champagne Awards
- Charitable Events & Fundraisers
- Complimentary breakfast and soft drinks
- Summer Fridays Incentives