Are you outgoing and enjoy meeting new people? Do you like technology and enjoy helping people solve problems? What if you could help people unlock their organization’s potential for increased productivity by improving communication? What if you could make a difference by connecting people to something bigger than themselves and provide solutions that help them in their most critical time of need? Are you seeking an exceptional opportunity with a dynamic company offering so much more than just a job in sales? If so, we may have the perfect job for you.
Founded in 1965, Ronco Communications is a privately owned and operated company headquartered in Tonawanda, New York with additional offices doing business throughout the east coast. At Ronco we provide unified communications, data network infrastructure and technology monitoring services. As leaders in our field, we evaluate our customer’s needs and build an integrated system that meets their organization’s goals. With a well-established east coast presence and over 7500 customers, we are committed to providing best in class service.
We at Ronco we seek a highly motivated, Sales Coordinator who will assist the sales team with the day-to-day workflow of tasks and ensure that both the Sales Representatives and customer requests are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Serve as point of contact and administrative liaison
- Acting as “inside sales support” for customers
- Documenting and routing incoming sales opportunities
- Receive calls, take messages, prioritize and route as appropriate
- Assist the sales group by processing small work orders and tracking them to ensure successful completion of the work
- Coordinate price requests through the price book, engineering requests, distribution and order management
- Collaborate on and assist with bid proposals, pricing, bid bond requests, and bid submittals
- Coordinate manufacturer and Ronco maintenance renewals, prepare quotes for Sales, and provide status updates for renewals and on time reports
- Collect required information and submit state contract sales reporting to appropriate organization.
- Coordinate and input documentation for job packages
- Compose, prepare, and disseminate correspondence
- Prepare and present reports, presentations, and brief
Requirements for Success:
- Professional, reliable, and highly organized
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Lync, Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Effective verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Customer service and team oriented
Why Choose Us:
In return for your commitment, creativity and valuable contributions, we offer a friendly atmosphere, and competitive compensation and sales commission plan. Our benefit options include medical, dental, vision, HSA, FSA, life insurance, disability, 401k, holidays, and paid time off. In addition, we provide on the job training as well as terrific opportunities for promotion. At Ronco we are here to help, we are down to earth, we thoughtfully engage and we do whatever it takes. Our people make us who we are and we enable people to do great things. Are you ready to take the next meaningful step in your career? Apply today!
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Ronco is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination against applicants and employees on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, predisposed genetic or carrier status, or any other legally protected status.