Azteca Milling LP, the producer of MASECA, is a division of Gruma Corporation. With over 50 years of experience Gruma is the world's largest producer of corn masa flour. Azteca Milling L.P. has an immediate opening for a Sales Demand Planning Manager in Irving, TX.
- Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or related field.
- Five years of analysis experience related to systems and/or planning/scheduling processes.
- Experience utilizing SAP to obtain information for analysis and reports.
- Ability to carry out statistical and numerical calculations in general.
- Ability to develop reports containing information to utilize for making executive decisions impacting the consolidation or expansion of manufacturing facilities or operations.
- Assertiveness in the management of external interpersonal relations and at different levels of the organization
- Good English communication skills (verbal & written).
- Flexibility to accept and transmit changes.
- Customer service orientated.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF JOB:
- Periodically reviews estimation models and historical data, permanently looking for mechanisms to improve the accuracy of demand forecasts, both at the national aggregate level and at the disaggregated level by DCs and category product.
- Coordinates the activities of a schedule of information for sales and marketing necessary for the estimation process.
- Performs breakdown of SKUs by distribution center and channel.
- Reviews the seasonality, weight and growth of each combination, channel/brand by region and nationwide.
- Convene and conducts the consensus meeting to define sales planning and to start the procurement process.
- Prepares the necessary information for the consensus meeting, facilitating decision-making.
- Guarantees the availability of updated information in the system.
- Assesses the people who will upload information in the demand process using the tools available.
AMLP offers a very competitive compensation package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (eligible first day of employment). Life and AD&D, STD and LTD and 401k Plan is eligible for participation after 90 days of employment with up to a 4% match. For consideration please send your resume with salary history to Michon_Montgomery@aztecamilling.com .
Only applicants meeting the requirements will be contacted for an interview.
Azteca Milling is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity in all phases of employment in compliance with applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with Azteca Milling depends solely on your qualifications.