Sales Development Representative
Location: Reston, VA
hCentive is one of America's fastest growing companies (Inc 500 2014 & 2015, Delloitte Technology Fast 500, Washington business Journal Fast 50). We are on a mission to transform how people buy and manage health benefits through technology.
Here at hCentive, we are offering an opportunity in our Sales department. As a member of our team, you'll have the opportunity to work directly with employees and Sales leaders for client management. In the commercial team, you will be working with a rapidly growing fast-paced team with an entrepreneurial culture. The team is focused on increasing adoption of hCentive SaaS/cloud software among the broker community.
* Inbound lead Development and qualification
* Receives requests from clients who want more information (MQLs)
* Stack-ranks MQLs by priority
o Hot ones are identified using skills and tools
* Researches the clients and contacts them ASAP
* Qualifies customer SQL
o Qualified client's SQLs are assigned to AEs (SMB), or self service
o Disqualified clients are tagged and some may go back to nurturing (or self service)
* Conducts online demos to small-size prospect clients, handles basic queries, and talks knowledgeably on hCentive's products
- Work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Take the initiative, be flexible and have a curious intellect
- Work as part of a team and communicate and collaborate effectively with people in different functions globally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess adequate knowledge of best practices for sales communications and hCentive's product
- Have ability to handle multiple and changing priorities in a high pressured, fast paced environment effectively and in a highly professional and timely manner
hCentive is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.