Outside Sales Representative
Winter Park, FL
CareersUSA is an award-winning, woman-owned, national staffing firm offering businesses a wide range of staffing services including temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire personnel as well as payroll processing services and HR Time & Attendance software solutions. For 36 years, we have been connecting employers with employees.
As an Outside Sales Representative, you will serve as a professional expert to help our clients build their business by providing staffing solutions, as well as benefit from the satisfaction of finding people meaningful jobs and successful careers.
This is an outside sales position for the Orange County territory.
- Responsible for bringing in new major accounts, expanding existing relationships and reactivating dormant accounts through outside sales efforts
- Identify needs for staffing and payrolling. Uncapped commissions are available in addition to your base salary.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with clients, with particular emphasis on key accounts through appointments, cold calls, and presentations
- Motivate an inside sales team towards accomplishing results including, excellent growth revenue and increasing the client base
- Attend and participate in networking events in order to establish and strengthen relationships with clients, as well as, provide general PR
- Work with the Regional Director of the Northeast, the Vice President of the Northeast, Vice President of Operations and the CEO to develop strategies for new business development
- Gather competitor information and gain market intelligence
- 1+ year of sales experience
- Dynamic, high energy, outgoing personality with a sense of urgency and commitment
- Impeccable organization, communication, customer rapport and follow-up skills
- Demonstrate ability to meet targets and effectively manage time
- Bachelors Degree is preferred, but not required
- Must have Outlook, Word, Excel and Internet research skills
Why Chose Us?
- Weekly bonus opportunities
- Excellent growth potential to advance in our company
- Protected local territory - no overnight travel
- Comprehensive training program
- Healthcare benefits
- Paid holidays and vacation days
- CareersUSA - National Headquarters
- E-mail: Please use the email function of Monster if you would like to apply by email
If you are looking for a competitive salary, commissions, solid opportunity, excellent benefits, and a career path to success, apply with us today!