Location: Brea, CA
The Sales Engineer/PM will lead in business development and sales engineering with new and existing customers requiring new product design (OEM/ODM) of electronic components to finish electronic components. The Sales Engineer will support and lead each customer’s requirement from concept to the production of the products. The role would support Northern California and the western region coverages of new business.
- Develop new business project engineering opportunities with existing/new customers. As well as identify areas for improvement (include design, application, and delivery) to exceed sales target.
- Manage as a lead point of contact for all matters specific to your customers’ request for new opportunities, revision of products, customer requirements and any related areas pertaining to sales & delivery to headquarter in Asia.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships. Prepare reports and plan sales pipeline for each account.
- Manage and communicate with corporate and engineering/production team at all time and to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products according to customer needs and objectives.
- Provide strong sales forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts) within each territory and industry vertical for all growth opportunities. And attain and convert these opportunities successfully.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineer (EE) is required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the electronic industry is required.
- Strong sales engineering experience and knowledge include opening a new business, pre-sales, engagement, and post-sales in North California, Oregon and Washington area.
- Strong experience & knowledge in design & application for electronic components in both OEM or finish products.
- Strong communication and presentation experience with AutoCAD and other software tools that are applicable to reviewing and designing customer product requirements.
- Fluency in Mandarin (read, write & speak) is required.