Yamazen, a leading Japanese manufacturer of the advanced automated flash chromatography systems and high resolution columns with 50 years of expertise in chromatography seeks a full-time Sales Engineer in Burlingame, Ca:
Sales of chromatography systems and supplies. Provides pre- and post-sale & technical support by delivering product presentations and demonstrations; analyzing customer readiness; conducting product training; identifying and resolving application issues; related tasks assigned for sales and service
This is an outside sales position. Develops and manages relationships with our customers and prospects. The individual is responsible for closing sales leads, supporting users and prospects in handling new inquiries, following up on orders, and prospecting and developing sales toward new clients in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, medicinal chemistry sectors.
- Bachelor's degree or higher: Chemistry majored preferred
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively with little or no supervision
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships, with customers
- 1-3 yr lab instrument sales experience with successful track record
- Travel regionally, 60% or more (USA & Canada)
- Prior technical sales is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving abilities
- Ability to maintain professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
- Basic skill in negotiating with customers.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
Please send your resume with a salary requirement.