Are you looking to work with a team that will have a profound impact at the crossroads of the Internet of Things and cryptocurrencies? Do you thrive in fast-paced, challenging situations involving a wide variety of technologies? Do you get bored with the same old tech, and long to switch gears frequently? Come join the Technical Services Team at Atonomi.io. Building world-class disruptive technologies requires vision, persistence, innovation, and a deep belief that better is possible. We’re looking for smart people who are not risk adverse and want to build something that can change the world. We aspire to provide a working environment, culture and leadership team that foster continuous improvement daily, offering transparency, ownership and integrity.
Atonomi’s mission is to enable secure transactions for the Internet of Things (IoT). Our network provides identity, trust and reputation to enable secure transactions for autonomous devices. The IoT will exceed 20 billion devices within the next few years, representing an unprecedented level of connectivity. These devices will process trillions of transactions and will need a trusted intermediary service. Atonomi is a spin-out of an industry leading IoT data security company with global customers and partners in the contract manufacturing, semiconductor, cloud computing and systems integrators space.
The Sales Engineer is an integral part of the sales organization and assists the sales team with pre-sales technical knowledge and presentations. The Sales Engineer works closely with sales executives, prospects and partners as a subject-matter technical expert to demonstrate how a proposed solution meets and exceeds customer or partner requirements. The person in this position must understand all aspects of the product platform and serves to sufficiently present information to clients in a credible and expert fashion while expressing the value of the product/service. Must be able to formally quote each product offering and develop, seek and report marketing intelligence data as directed in their specified region or as needed to obtain targeted sales. This is a technical role. The person in this role must be able to walk customer developers through integration points between their application and the Atonomi network.
Focus of this Role:
- Organize and ensure regular communication with key customers.
- Provide timely responses to both internal and external customers.
- Coordinate/institute preparation of quarterly updates on progress to yearly objectives.
- Actively participate in training requirements to remain current on industry practices and technologies.
- Work with internal Engineering team to stay abreast on the technical solution, how its implemented and how it can be adapted to meet customer requirements
- Support sales team on prospect conference calls, WebEx and onsite visits by providing product demonstrations
- Provide expert responses to technical questions and explain features in the context of solving customer’s business problems.
- Lead technical response to RFPs and RFIs by writing clear responses to commonly asked questions and gathering answers from other internal Atonomi technical experts.
- Possess demonstrable skills in customer-centric selling and a proven track record using it to help drive revenue.
- Participate as a technical resource at trade shows and conferences.
- Ability to work independently with little guidance and as a vital member of a sales
- Work with the sales team to develop and execute key account development plans.
- Support partner team by participating in technical calls and meetings with prospective partners evaluating Centri solutions.
- Ensure successful on-site or over the phone product evaluations.
- Plan, manage and execute customer product pilots and demos.
- Must have Engineering or other Technical Bachelor’s Degree
- Team Player
- Self-motivated and driven by success
- Ability to work with other departments and all levels of the company
- Ability to understand customer requirements and define a product solution to meet/exceed the requirements
- Have a thorough understanding of the balance between deadlines and accuracy of work
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to multi-task, possess the willingness to learn and train, to be dependable and consistent with efforts
- Must possess a flexible and adaptive approach to working and time management
- Must be self-driven, highly motivated, conduct themselves with diplomacy and have the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Must be able to understand customer/partner technical implementation, so that proper expectations can be set concerning their integration to the Atonomi Network
- Must be able to understand and generate technical documentation
- Must be willing to travel approximately 60% of the time
- Will need to adequately handle the pressure of making presentations and delivering information to highly trained personnel and possess the ability to close a negotiation leading to an order
To Get on the A-List You:
- 6+ years of experience as a sales engineer interfacing with customers
- Minimum 8-10 years in a professional position within the mobile or telecommunications industry
- Comfortable in a fast-paced small, start-up environment
Come join Atonomi, where your advanced skills pertaining to Linux-based systems, cryptocurrency, and AWS will help us deliver the world’s newest Ethereum-based IoT security solution. Cryptocurrencies are changing the world financial landscape. The IoT will connect every aspect of our world. Join our team that is building one of the essential solutions to bridge these two revolutionary technologies.
APPLY AT: https://atonomi.io/careers
Atonomi, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of CENTRI Technology, Inc.
Atonomi is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive salary and benefits package. The position is based in Seattle, Washington. Must be eligible to work for any employer in the U.S.