Do you possess a unique blend of an Engineering background, Semiconductor industry experience, AND a strong desire to work with customers to influence our company’s sales and product roadmap?
Teradyne has an opportunity for an experienced Account Manager/Sales Engineer.
This individual is not only seasoned at the selling profession, but has significant ATE or related experience and excels in managing a Customer Team. He/She will work independently with little supervision. Both the company and customer see this person as an expert.
- Responsible for managing and growing the business for established and new customers.
- Responsible for creating and implementing sales strategy using strategic sales tools and processes.
- Manages all activities related to gaining market share and meeting sales quota including; identifying and qualifying opportunities, managing the competitive sales process, alignment of Teradyne product roadmaps, forecasting, quoting/booking orders and supporting semiconductor companies.
- Will be responsible for coordinating sales strategy worldwide for the assigned customers (including integration with Teradyne worldwide test subcontract sales teams).
- Must be able to develop relationships at all levels within the customers organization and within Teradyne.
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required
The ideal candidate will have:
8 plus years experience in capital equipment sales within the Semiconductor or a related industry.
BSEE or equivalent. MBA a plus
Proven ability to drive long sales cycle design-ins.
Highly empathetic to customer's needs
Can build strong personal relationships
- Excellent communication skills
Want to learn more about what it is like to be part of the Teradyne team, check this out!
Teradyne is a leading supplier of automation equipment for test and industrial applications. Teradyne Automated Test Equipment (ATE) is used to test semiconductors, wireless products, data storage and complex electronic systems, which serve consumer, communications, industrial and government customers. Our Industrial Automation products include Collaborative Robots used by global manufacturing and light industrial customers to improve quality and increase manufacturing efficiency. In 2016, Teradyne had revenue of $1.75 billion and currently employs approximately 4,300 people worldwide.
Our stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol TER.