Sales Executive, Digital Marketing-(Client Development Consultant-CDC)
The Client Development Consultant (CDC) is responsible for developing and growing new customer accounts in the legal community within an assigned territory. Each territory consists of a large base of small/solo (1-29 attorney) firms. The CDC will utilize their prospecting and consultative selling skills, high energy and initiative to identify opportunities to provide web based marketing and advertising solutions. The CDC is responsible to partner with our internal Account Management team related to the post-sales satisfaction and retention of existing customers.
The company's effective and innovative Internet marketing solutions include award-winning websites, custom video, online attorney profiles, social media solutions, search engine marketing and online advertising to help attorneys grow their business by connecting them with people who need their expertise. The company also owns and operates the number one destination for consumers with legal needs with more than six million visits each month and home to the largest online legal directory of lawyers. As a trusted source, consumers turn to the company to learn about a legal topic, solve a legal problem or find a lawyer.
- Responsible for the attainment of sales targets and quota on a monthly basis in assigned territory.
- Consult with the client regarding web based marketing strategies and solutions that will meet their business needs and will improve their ability to generate business.
- Strategically grow a customer base through prospecting and cold calling.
- Create and maintain sales pipeline status ongoing by maintaining accurate and complete information in selected CRM database including activity, closing, project forecast, close ratios and market intelligence.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of complete line of products/services and customers business issues and needs.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders regarding existing and new clients to identify and resolve client concerns; establish and maintain current and potential client relationships.
- Communicate product and service opportunities, information or feedback gathered through client activity to appropriate internal resources, including relevant business issues and industry information for utilization in development of market specific action plans and sales strategy.
- Participate in marketing events, trade shows and Company events.
The company fosters a dynamic and customer-centric work culture that thrives on innovation and collaboration. With a distinct focus on attracting and retaining the best talent, the business strives to create an environment that encourages ongoing career development and learning opportunities for employees. As a result, the company boasts the industry’s largest team of online experts, from content editors, Web designers, writers, engineers, SEO strategists to a national network of sales consultants who are committed to delivering excellence for its customers.
- 4 year college degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years successful outside sales experience in professional B2B environments.
- Previous sales experience in online / advertising environment, preferred.
- Working knowledge of sales concepts, methods and techniques
- High level of competency with regard to Internet marketing and social media concepts
- Proven track record of developing new customer accounts with little brand equity requiring heavy prospecting, cold calling, appointment setting and closing ability.
- Proven track record of sales success, fast growth and consistently achieving performance at 100% or above
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interpret marketplace needs and translate them into products and/or services.
- Demonstrated ability to learn a complex product line quickly through self-initiative and discipline.
- Technical aptitude (MS Office, Internet applications, CRM)
Travel (include %)
- Ability to travel up to 50% within assigned territory (typically 10%-25%)