In this internship training program, participants will be offered the opportunity to learn about the financial services industry from a Financial Professional who has expertise in some or all of the following: Wealth Management, Financial Protection, and Estate Planning. Participants will have the opportunity to be involved in a variety of activities, including:
- Learning how to prepare for meetings with clients and prospective clients.
- Learning the importance of, and how to prepare, presentations to clients and prospective clients.
- Learning how to research client portfolios and the importance of such research in the role of a Financial Professional.
- Attending in-house training sessions regarding issues relevant to the industry, including compliance rules and regulations and product training.
- Observing interviewing and sales techniques to learn effective interviewing and sales presentation skills.
The successful candidate will be a rising undergraduate college juniors or seniors, or recent graduates:
- Open to all majors, however a business background is preferred
- Work full-time (up to 40 hours a week for a maximum of 12 weeks) during summer or part-time (up to 18 hours a week for a maximum or 16 weeks) during one college semester
- Actively involved in local community and exhibits leadership skills (e.g. fraternity/sorority involvement, sports teams, community service, campus clubs, associations, etc.)
- Participants must be driven, have an entrepreneurial spirit and be results-oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.