Enlivant is seeking a Sales Manager
at Kent Place in Camas, WA
We believe taking care of America’s aging population is not only a moral obligation but a true honor and privilege. With over 230 communities, we are striving to be the nation’s most trusted senior living provider. Our staff treats residents like family and serves them with the utmost integrity and compassion.
We are a certified “Great Place to Work” and we believe in not only making an impact in our industry but also with our employees. Our Benefits Plan is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our workforce with competitive medical, dental, vision packages, and a 401k with a company match. We also offer a generous unlimited paid time off program.
We provide personalized training, both face-to-face and online, to ensure employees are prepared for their roles, in compliance with state regulations, and are up-to-date on industry best practices and resources. Through our Learning Management System (LMS), all Enlivant employees have access to state-required regulatory courses, Memory Care courses from industry leader Teepa Snow, professional development and soft skills courses, and Continuing Education courses.
We invite you to start a rewarding career and make a difference in the lives of seniors today.
As the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for building meaningful relationships and reinforcing the Community’s brand which ultimately results in increased occupancy and revenue generation. You will manage the sales and marketing process and work with the community leadership team to plan activities that will drive leads, tours, and move-ins.
- Evaluate, develop and implement the community’s sales plans working directly with the Executive Director and Regional Director of Sales and Marketing
- Responsible for entry and maintenance of database management system/lead tracking
- Lead and coordinate all community outreach and community events for seniors, their families and the professionals in the community
- Build and maintain relationships with potential residents and their families, identify the level of care services, provide excellent customer service and follow-up to assist with the move-in process
- Additional duties as assigned
- A minimum of three years of experience in an assisted living, long-term care, hospice, home care or other customer service field as a sales manager.
- Experience with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional problem-solving and time management skills
- The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time and work overtime as needed
- The ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation
- Previous experience in sales and marketing, event planning or community outreach preferably in a senior living or healthcare environment
- Exemplify an influential team player
- Exude confidence and self-awareness
- Engage personal style with strong interpersonal insight
- Uphold the principals of our mission: to enrich life through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities
- Express compassion for residents, staff, and guests on a consistent basis
- Engage others in fun and creative activities
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of the job
- Work with integrity in all interactions
- Demonstrate humility
Enlivant provides equal employment opportunities for qualified individuals and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or other prohibited bases.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.