It’s your future. Choose wisely.
Around here, we believe in the power of choice—for our customers, coworkers, and especially for prospective candidates like you. If you want a different future for yourself, start by making a new career choice. Join us.
Here’s what you need to know about this role: You’ll be expected to provide the highest level of customer service through sales and account management activities. You’ll leverage your product knowledge to help meet the needs of customers. We’ll also rely on you to keep customer files up to date. You’ll assist in loading and unloading deliveries. Plus, be responsible for sales both over the phone and on the showroom floor. Are you ready to make the most of your future? The choice is yours.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Retail sales experience
- Must pass entry level tests including drug screen and background check
- Must have a valid state driver’s license and a good driving record
- Must be at least 19 years of age
More choices. More benefits.
- Five-day workweek
- Base pay plus commission (some positions)
- 10 days paid vacation after one year of employment
- Paid sick/personal days
- Competitive medical/dental/disability/life insurance, with dependent option
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee purchase plan
As part of a rapidly expanding division of Rent-A-Center, Home Choice is proud to help lead a $6.64 billion-a-year industry. Not only do we seek out the world’s best brands in furniture, appliances, electronics, and computers—we also seek the best talent. Apply today!
Home Choice is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For employment consideration, only one application is necessary. Please apply only to the one position you are primarily interested in pursuing.