Ace Branded Products (ABP) is an industry leading brand expert of licensed home entertainment and lifestyle products under popular brands like Harley-Davidson®, Ford, Jack Daniel’s®, Mossy Oak®, Chevrolet®, and Busted Knuckle Garage®. With over 70 years of experience, we develop and market a broad range of products – specializing in gifts and collectibles, home décor, and glassware. Please visit our website to learn more about us. www.BrandedProducts.com
We are seeking a Sales Manager to join our dynamic Sales & Marketing team. Reporting to the VP of Sales & Marketing, the Sales Manager works closely with the Account Managers and Marketing Team to develop and execute sales strategies and develop new channel partners in alignment with corporate goals. Successful candidate will be responsible for organizing, planning, and leading sales efforts across all brands and product categories in multiple channels.
- Evolve strategies to penetrate key accounts and drive sales of all ABP products across both retail and e-commerce partners.
- Generate new leads and initiate business development with Mass Merchants, Clubs, Specialty and Mid-Tier accounts, Consumer Direct, and Dealer Networks to increase sales volume.
- Develop and implement business plans and proposals for current and future business opportunities.
- Translate product strategy into sales & marketing plans to achieve profitability targets.
- Identify growth opportunities and align company resources to drive incremental revenue.
- Monitor cost, analyze margins and ensure overall account profitability.
- Coordinate and monitor key Account Managers and Sales Reps through an ongoing evaluation of activities in alignment with company goals.
- Attend and participate in industry conferences and trade shows.
- 3-5 years of experience selling in a consumer products industry.
- Bachelor’s degree – with focus on Sales, Marketing, or Business preferred.
- Strong existing relationship and experience with key buyers and major retail accounts.
- Competitive approach to sales along with highly developed presentation skills.
- Experience in strategic sales planning and execution of multiple projects and unique client objectives.
- Must be organized, detail oriented and analytical with the ability to demonstrate critical thinking skills.
- Self-motivator with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to build strong working relationships with people at all levels.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Some international experience (EU) is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, social media and ERP software.
To apply for this position, please send your résumé and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org