We’re looking for a Sales Manager who can….
- Lead, train, develop, coach inside and outside sales teams
- Drive sales growth & strengthen customer relationships
- Streamline operational, sales and marketing processes
- Develop and Maintain Procedures (SOPs) for Daily Work with Emphasis on Customer Satisfaction and Employee Purpose
- Assist in Development and Execution of Sales & Marketing Strategies
- Participate in Industry or Promotional Events (e.g., trade shows)
Cardinal Building Products is a single-site Mid-Atlantic wholesale distributer of building products to the lumberyard market. We offer a broad range of building products for both interiors and exteriors. We have nearly one million square feet of vinyl, composite and polyethylene decking on site, as well as indoor and outdoor stone veneer siding, interior vinyl flooring, vinyl ceiling products and PVC trim moldings and sheeting.
We are seeking an experienced Sales Manager with a proven track record of organizing operations, sales and marketing activities, as well as developing effective sales and operating processes. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment and have prior sales management experience, we want to hear from you.
Our Ideal Sales Manager…
- Experienced: 5+ years as a Sales Manager in the lumber/building materials industry with a proven track record of increasing sales and revenue. Field Sales experience is preferred.
- Strategic:Able to develop and execute sales goals and strategies to grow a company.
- Efficient:Able to adapt to a Lean mindset of continuous improvement and empowering employees as problem solvers. Able to develop and enforce SOPs.
- Team Player: Humble enough to admit mistakes. Drive to do a great job. Treats teammates with respect.
- Visionary Leader:Passionate about supporting teammates’ personal and professional growth through clearly defined expectations and coaching.
What We Offer Our Sales Manager….
- Competitive Pay DOE
- Profit Sharing (end of year)
- Health, Dental & Vision benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Commitment to continuous improvement for our business processes & to the professional development of our employees
- A positive work environment, where you have input into changes.
To be considered for our Sales Manager position, please submit your resume in MS Word or PDF format.