Sales & Marketing
Successful and growing leader in the field of Guide Book & Directory Publishing is seeking an additional Account Executive to sell & market direct mail and online advertising.
Guide Book Publishing, founded in 1991, is an industry leader in publications serving the communications needs of churches of all denominations. GBP is a dynamic growth-oriented company. Our customer base is national.
The position will be headquartered in the greater Chicago metro area with approximately a fourth of the time requiring travel.
Ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Outside Sales Experience - Preferably at least three to five years of successful sales experience
- Communication Skills - Ability to work the telephone to transfer leads into appointments and then into sales
- Proactive – High energy level and can work independently within a team concept
- Organized – Well organized to keep track of multiple clients at different stages in the sales process
- Self-Starter – Ability to seek out new leads for clients with the self-confidence to overcoming objections
- Professional, honest and ethical
Base Salary (or Draw) and Lucrative Commission program
Health & Life Insurance
401K program with company match and Profit Sharing
First Year Potential: $50,000 plus
For more information on Guide Book Publishing visit our web site at: www.guidebookpublishing.com
Send Resume to:
Guide Book Publishing
322 Sovereign Court
St. Louis, MO 63011
or Fax to: 636-391-3172
or email to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer