ac-Van, Inc., a leading provider of storage equipment, mobile offices, modular buildings and portable liquid storage tanks is looking for an energetic, self-motivated, detail oriented and customer service focused individual!
- Assist with preparation of national account bids and proposals
- Coordinate with branch and corporate staff to ensure national account orders are correct and timely
- Live Chat back-up
- Responsible for local marketing reporting
- Phone Management call routing
- Ability to quickly develop a comprehensive understanding of the business
- A track record of employment success
- Driven to succeed – a Make it Happen attitude
- Effective priority setting and time management
- High expectations of self and others
- Relationship builder and effective communicator
- Adherence to core company values: dependability, dedication, relationships, initiative, and ingenuity.
- Computer & IT proficiency, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Medical, 3 plan types, partial company pay
- Life Insurance, company pay
- Life Insurance, self and/or family
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401(k) plan with company match
Email resume and compensation history.