Colonial Wholesale Beverage Company, Inc. is a regional, family owned distributor in N. Dartmouth, Massachusetts for MillerCoors, Blue Moon, Narragansett, Guinness, Pabst Brewing Co., Mike's Hard Lemonade and numerous additional distinguished domestic beers, craft beers, import beers and premium adult beverages.
We are seeking a Merchandiser for our Sales Department who is talented, driven and ready for a new challenge.
Our merchandising position offers a variety of responsibilities. Each employee is an integral part of the team and our fun yet productive workplace allows everyone to contribute and grow.
We are looking for a high-energy, bright-minded individual who wants to share ideas and contribute to creating and selling great brands to meet the needs of our customers. We expect high performance from our employees and, in turn, reward hard work and success.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION:
· Grow Distribution and Sales through selling and merchandising opportunities, including custom signage, display building, placing key pieces of point of sale, dominating the 5 major zones and rotating inventory.
· Manage In-Store Inventories (Back Room Stock, Beer Wall, Cooler and Displays)
· Complete product rotation in all accounts both on and off premise to guarantee product freshness. Notify Sales Supervisor of any close coded situation. There is Zero Tolerance on Over Age Product.
· Pull-Up and restock shelves as needed. Merchandise Accounts using current theme and permanent point of sale materials. Secure ad features, promotions, signage, and maintain displays and other promotional support that is prominent and better than the competition.
· Guard cooler, beer wall and all other display space against the competition.
· Report all competitive activity to the Sales Supervisor.
· Assist in the execution of cooler resets.
· Perform low level draft maintenance (change keg taps, install tap knobs). Assist Draft Service Manager as needed.
· Provide quality service and build relationships with all assigned customers
· Develop an in depth working knowledge of all products in the company portfolio and their related pricing structures as well as those of the competition.
· Attend and participate in Sales Meetings
· May require some night-time or weekend work, outside of daytime merchandising hours
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
· Time Management
· Basic Math and English skills
· Prioritization skills
· Must be Tips trained
FULL BENEFIT PACKAGE THAT INCLUDES:
Company Cell Phone
Medical and Dental Insurance
Paid Time Off
We cannot accept RI applicants as the law requires you to have a MA address to deliver beer in MA