Reports to: Director of Sales
Works With: All Land Solutions’ staff, LSI Sales Associates/Brokers, outside consultants, investors, real estate brokers and land sellers.
This is a professional position requiring expertise in real estate research, contract coordination and preparation; listing coordination and preparation for various forms of real estate. This is a fast paced position requiring a unique combination of speed and accuracy. Individual must be a highly detail-oriented individual, persistent, honest and able to communicate with a variety of personality types.
- Three years experience in real estate.
- Highly proficient in researching land.
- Three plus years of Real Estate office management experience
- Excellent personal management and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing with a wide range of clients, land owners, consultants and investors.
- Ability to learn new software and data base applications
- Assists Director of Sales, Sr. RE Broker and Sales Team in their real estate activities and coordinate with all LSI staff to accomplish the goals of both.
- Manage Contract Coordinator priorities
- Manage email communications, scheduling events and activity data input for Director of Sales, Senior Broker and Sales Team
- Assists in creating listings and follow-up requirements of Director of Sales, Senior Broker and Sales Team.
- Manage all LSI take down contracts
- Backup to Paralegal for preparation of Letters of Intents and Contracts
- Manages listings in MLS and LoopNet.
- Writes all Executive summaries and keeps updated for all Sales Team listings
- Communicate and update appropriate LSI staff on all real estate activities of RET, Director of Sales, Senior Broker & Sales Team.
- Schedules meetings for Director of Sales, Senior Broker and Sales Team.
- Present weekly sales meeting.
- Maintain and update radar screen outlining priorities and accomplishments.
- Manage client reporting
- Set and maintain contract time lines
- Preparation of sales radar screens/priority reports/ month end reports
The Benefits for this position include:
- Compensation package as defined in Terms of Employment offer letter.
- You will be provided with office space and the related tools of business.
- You will be eligible for health and related insurance.
Hours and Working Conditions:
- 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM – Monday through Friday
- 60 Minute Lunch period each day
- 40 hours per week
- 15 days of Paid Time Off annually
- LSI closes their office during the week between Christmas and New Years Day, in exchange for this time off each employee is required contribute a portion of their own PTO time toward this time off, the Company contributes the remainder, time is determined at the beginning of each year.
- Professional Business Casual Dress Required