Hiring Now - Sales Operations Salesforce Admin.
Flexential stands for something not often found in the world of IT transformation: the human touch. The best infrastructure solutions aren’t about infrastructure, they’re about people. With a mission to accelerate customer success through people and technology, we build trusted relationships and deliver tailored, value-added and reliable solutions to demonstrate the power of people in a technical world.
Utilizing our people, values and reliable performance, Flexential is deeply invested in the success of our 4,200+ customers, who trust us to deliver core data center solutions of colocation and connectivity, as well as cloud, managed solutions and professional services. Flexential’s robust suite of assets spans 21 domestic and international markets and comprises 41 highly redundant and connectivity-rich data centers.
Investing in our people, we have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Operations Salesforce Admin in the Charlotte area to join our team!
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The role of the sales operations administrator includes both tactical and strategic responsibilities. Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide Sales support and requirements definition for SFDC, CPQ and CLM functionality, configuration or integration to IT.
- Manage and optimize Sales page layouts and custom fields across SFDC, CPQ and CLM.
- Work with IT to optimize processes, workflows, approvals and validations across SFDC, CPQ and CLM.
- Work with IT to determine the best tools to manage data quality. Create and implement best practice procedures to address data integrity and data entry issues as identified. Run system reports and audit data looking for missing or inaccurate information. Provide data loads and data cleanses.
- Own Sales user experience. Develop and deliver new user training and ongoing user education program. Identify and implement improvements to the user experience.
- Operate as a CPQ and CLM super user. Assist with processing the most complex transactions. Provide desk side support. Work with IT to determine CPQ and CLM changes to support new processes or bug fixes.
- Implement best practices, procedures, training and education for Sales reporting and dashboards
- Represent Sales on System and Platform Change Management initiatives, Data Governance, and related programs.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors Degree required or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of Salesforce, CPQ and CLM experience, familiar with Lightening experience. Salesforce certification but not required. Flexential will support candidates pursuing certification.
- 3+ years of Sales Operations experience, ideally in the technology industry
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others at all levels
- A strong understanding of best practices and functionality and are proficient in custom objects, validation rules, workflows, reporting, dashboards, assignment rules, formula fields
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills