Atterro and Samsung Electronics America offer the following exciting contract opportunity in their Ridgefield Park, NJ office!
Sales Operations Support
Temporary-Sales Operations Support will be responsible for assisting the Sales Operations Team with day to day tasks including contract management, pricing management, daily sales reporting & SalesForce.com maintenance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
* Handles quote adjustment, account management, product management, and opportunity management review within SalesForce.com
* Handles pricing management with GERP contracts and ensures appropriate models and pricings are loaded on contracts; removal of old contracts from sales portal; add contracts into system
* Provides daily Reporting and ad-hoc reports in SAP or SAlesForce.com to Field Sales Team
* Attention to detail
* Great organizational skills
* Time-Management skills; Able to complete tasks in an efficient and timely manner
* Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint & Word required
* SAP experience preferred
* Working within a CRM tool such as SalesForce.com preferred
* Experience working in a fast paced environment where multiple tasks need to be juggled
Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.