Sitting among our rapidly growing team at Michael Page Boston, this position will drive business development through developing relationships, negotiating contracts, visiting clients, and closing lucrative deals.
Michael Page is a large, Publicly-Traded Company that offers a World-Class Leadership Development Program with a specific focus on Sales. We are located in the Finance District in Boston, MA near South Station. Our Engineering & Manufacturing Team is one of the sales leaders in the Boston office. Since its launch, E&M has built excellent client relationships with local medical device, aerospace, defense, industrial, consumer products, and life sciences manufacturers.
- Cultivate existing and develop new relationships, and evolve them into business opportunities and client partnerships
- Drive inside sales through lead generation and chasing
- Negotiate fees and contracts
- Deliver client visits to local companies; pitching new business and strengthening relationships face-to-face
- Close lucrative deals with clients to maximize uncapped bonuses
- Bachelor's Degree required!
- 0-3 years' experience in sales
- Seeking high-energy professionals to drive client interface via phone conversation and face-to-face visits
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships
- We are an equal opportunity employer
- Definitive career growth plan- clear and transparent promotional objectives
- Uncapped Quarterly bonuses based on Sales
- Combination of inside and outside sales with travel to clients throughout New England
- Competitive base salary
- Sales Training program in NYC throughout your career
- Located right in the financial district in Boston
- Social events & nights out throughout the year
- Paid trips/vacations for top billers
- Strong benefits package - medical, dental, 401k matching