Advanced is seeking a competitive and professional Recruiter/Career Consultant in our Portland, OR office! Our Recruiters are career consultants, relationship developers, job finders, closers, problem solvers, sales catalysts, and company culture enthusiasts all rolled into one!
Recruiters are responsible for placing healthcare professionals in contract opportunities nationwide. If you are looking for a different type of sales career this is the job for you! Rather than selling a product; you're giving people life-changing job opportunities and building long-lasting lucrative relationships.
Who we are:
Advanced is unlike anywhere you’ve worked. We’ve made it that way on purpose! We believe that if you create a comfortable supportive atmosphere and fill it with talented individuals, everyone will prosper. We are a company that is innovative and successful and looking for candidates that share the same mindset. Is that you? If you’re a 9-5er, this career is just not for you!
Advanced is ranked as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms in the US. Specializing in contract placements of Physical, Occupational, Speech Therapists, and Registered Nurses.
As an “A” Player
- Build relationships with qualified therapists and nurses for nationwide contract opportunities
- Execute outbound calls to potential and existing clinicians to effectively build a strong pipeline (yes that means calling people who haven’t contacted you first)!
- Educate prospects on benefits of travel therapy/nursing opportunities
- Use persuasive sales ability and rapport management skills
- Exceed sales goals while delivering exceptional support to travelers
- Avoid shortsighted opposition, and always goes above and beyond
- Financially driven, energetic, confident go-getter who can maintain integrity
- An intelligent speaker, writer, and communicate with highly educated professionals
- Sales minded, Closers wanted! (You firmly believe that metrics are your friend)
- Organized and have strong attention to detail
- A positive team player with an upbeat attitude
- Tech-savvy- utilizing a CRM and sourcing qualified candidates
- Not afraid to call a stranger and offer them the career of a lifetime
What you get…
- Performance=Reward- Competitive base salary + uncapped weekly commissions + bonus incentives
- Tools for Success- Excellent recruiter training & mentor-ship
- Advancement Opportunities- Grow your own book of business, become a national recruiter, head up a sales team!
- Healthcare benefits & 401K plan after 90 days
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Progressive office environment celebrating individual and team goals
- Work with the best sales team in the biz