Its not often that you get the chance to work for the #1 Company in its industry. Today could be your lucky day!
Andersen is the oldest, largest and most trusted name in the window and door industry. Since 1903 we have been dedicated to providing superior products and service to discerning homeowners.
In 1995, Renewal By Andersen was born to fill the need for homeowners to have a one stop, turn key solution for their window and patio door replacement project. We design, custom manufacture and install our state of the Art FIBREX windows, providing our customers with an unparalleled level of quality and service that includes a lifetime warranty on our installation. In 2017 we will crossed over the $1.5 Billion mark in annual sales, and we are the fastest growing division of a $6 Billion industry giant.
In order to fuel our dynamic growth, we are looking to selectively add some top performing sales talent. Home Improvement, in-home sales experience and experience in a one call close environment is required, along with a track record successfully selling with a consultative selling style. You'll have been a consistent top producer and who is looking to earn top dollar. If that's you then this is the job for you! Bar none, this is the absolute best sales job in the home improvement business, and after having consulted for over 100 clients over 20+ years, I can honestly say this may be one the best sales jobs, period.
You will be running pre-set, pre-qualified leads for clients who have expressed an interest in our products. That means NO COLD CALLING! You will leverage your proven consultative selling skills to generate 30% to 50% close ratios and an average sale of $13,000, which when you do the math will reward you with $150,000 to $200,000 in first year’s commissions. Our top reps are doing over $400,000. The hours are long, but show me anyone making a quarter of a million bucks and I’ll show you someone who has earned every penny.
After a 3 week paid training period, where you will learn about our products and get trained in our selling system, you’ll start running your pre-set appointments.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of success being a top producer in an outside sales environment, plus,
- 2+ yrs. of Home improvement sales, in-home sales experience, or experience being a top performer employing a one call close is required . Our typical salesperson has 15-30+ yrs. of experience, and folks from all sorts of industries and of all ages have found this to be the best sales job they’ve ever had.
- A proven track record of closing sales.
- A strong focus on exceeding customer expectations.
- Schedule availability to run homeowner appointments on many evenings and weekends.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivation and results orientation.
- Time and work process management skills with the ability to work independently.
- College degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
*To see a day in the life of one of Renewal's sales consultant check out our videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP0yFOv_SX8
Please apply with your resume in MS Word format. Thanks for your interest but only fully qualified candidates will be contacted.