Sales Representative – Account Manager
Quick Amino Facts
- Company was established in 1999
- 2016 & 2017 List of "Dallas 100 fastest-growing private companies in North Texas" by the Dallas Business Journal
- #65 in “Transport Topics’ 100 Top Freight Brokerage Firms 2018”.
- 10 locations nationwide & growing
Our Account Managers are highly motivated, goal oriented and strong communicators who succeed in a fast-paced environment. They set and maintain high standards of service and reliability and we take pride in their contributions. As such, we are committed to recruiting, training and retaining intelligent and tenacious individuals.
What we offer you
- 1 week of classroom training at our corporate office + 2 weeks of hands-on training at your local branch.
- Medical + free dental, vision, life & telehealth insurance.
- 401(k) with great company matching.
- Paid Time Off and paid holidays.
- Uncapped commissions paid bi-weekly.
- New Broker Bonus (up to $9,000 during 1st year).
- Other bonus opportunities.
- Prospect and develop strong professional relationships—primarily via phone but also via e-mails and outside sales visits— in order to sell freight transportation brokerage services.
- Provide full cycle customer service from contract to delivery: Understand the customers’ shipping needs, negotiate rates, contract carriers/trucking companies in order to find the most efficient shipping option, provide order tracking and ultimately delivery confirmation.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and maintain the flow of business information with a sense of urgency.
- Contacting customers on a daily basis to not only generate revenue, but maintain the relationship.
- Responsible for identifying sales opportunities and closing sales.
- Entrepreneurial sales approach, no set territories.
- Must be okay with cold calling (60+ call per day until book of business is established).
- Must have transportation experience.
- Aptitude and appreciation for selling in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and follow-thru abilities.
- Strong work ethic with a team mentality.
Our Interview Process
- Phone Interview with Recruiter.
- 2 face-to-face onsite interviews.
- Assessment – This online assessment takes about 30-40 minutes to complete. If you would like to complete this assessment before a recruiter contacts you please feel free to visit www.qhire.net/amino and choose the corresponding position and location.
Normal working hours for this position are 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM CST Monday - Friday.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Amino has been in business for over 19 years and is a growing third party logistics 3PL Company with 10 offices located in Amarillo TX, Dallas TX, Hurst TX, Houston TX, San Antonio TX, Southlake TX, St. Louis MO, Brighton, MI, Scottsdale AZ, Birmingham AL.
We are committed to helping our customers (shippers and manufacturers in every industry) grow by facilitating the movement of their products and managing their supply chains. Our team is committed to getting the job done, whatever it takes.