Working here at Champion Window and Home Exteriors is more than just a job. It’s an inspiring career that helps families transform their homes to be more energy efficient and more beautiful. With over 50 locations nationwide, you can trust you’ll find a Champion location near to call your career home.
Are you an independent and confident self -starter who thrives in a sales environment with the opportunity for unlimited commissions? If so, we may have the perfect position for you! We are looking for passionate individuals who can earn the trust of our customers quickly, while educating them about why Champion is their best and safest home improvement investment. If this sounds like you, read on to learn more!
At Champion, we are looking for individuals who are passionate, highly goal oriented with an entrepreneurial spirit to take advantage of all sales opportunities. You must be detailed oriented with strong organizational, time management, prioritization and follow-up skills. Displaying excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills is important in this role, as you will be working with both internal and external clients.
As an Outside Sales Representative, you will also be responsible for:
• Generating in-home sales opportunities by building trust and educating customers.
• Identifying customer needs and wants.
• Effectively evaluating, measuring and specifying home improvement project options.
• Building effective proposals and utilizing a consultative selling approach.
• Negotiating and closing the sale.
• Submitting project and contract documentation on a timely basis.
• Attending daily sales/training meetings.
• Servicing customers at the Champion showroom and home and garden shows on an occasional basis.
• Maintaining a professional appearance and demeanor at all times
• High school diploma or GED; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree a plus
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• Ability to pass drug screen, credit check, and criminal check
• Basic computer skills
• Solid telephone skills
• Quick decision-making and problem solving skills
• Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
• Basic math skills (particularly making calculations using a Tape measure)
• Sales experience or training a plus (particularly in-home sales)
At Champion we offer more than a paycheck, we offer a robust benefit package including paid training, health, dental and disability insurance, flexible spending account, 401K & bonus opportunities. Champion Window and Home Exteriors value career growth and development, offering our associates the opportunity to grow their career with us.
Champion Window is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer