Evoqua has the strength of a major global business while embracing the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup. Our innovative products have been solving the world’s water problems for more than 100 years. Today, we are building on that strong history of success – transforming water for our customers enriching the lives of consumers.
Evoqua’s unparalleled portfolio of proven brands, advanced technologies, mobile and emergency water supply solutions and services helps cities across the world provide and discharge clean water, and equips the leisure and commercial industries to maximize productivity and profitability. Every day, millions of people and thousands of companies rely on Evoqua Water Technologies to help meet their needs for clean water.
What does it mean to work here. . .
Our Mindset: We put customers first. We know we succeed only when our customers succeed. To that end, we make decisions at lowest possible levels, at fastest possible speeds – freeing employees to respond to customers quickly and effectively without sacrificing safety or quality.
Our organization: We work as “One Evoqua”. We collaborate across our global enterprise. In an increasingly competitive marketplace, no single product, group or unit succeeds on their own, no matter how remarkable they are. We are one team.
Our People: We hire for brains and heart. We are industry experts who foster great relationships with colleagues and customers. We value technical knowledge and experience, alongside business insight and people smarts. We nurture both the hard and soft skills of our talent.
Our Leadership: We lead from where we are. We take ownership. We lead from all levels. We value the opportunity to grow, as a business and as people. We hold each other accountable to make the right things happen for maximum performance.
Our promise: Grow with the Best. We grow with the best. We are on the move. As the world’s first choice for water solutions, our workplace will continue to evolve and expand, and so will the opportunities. This is a workplace that nourishes talented people. Immerse yourself . . . in Evoqua.
Apply today to join our 4000 professionals around the world as we pursue our purpose: Transforming Water. Enriching Life.
Job Title: Sales Representative III
Evoqua Water Technologies, the world's largest manufacturer of water and waste water systems, currently has an opening in Midwest Region for an aggressive Field Sales Representative supporting the High Purity (HP) Services located in the north and central areas of Illinois. The Account Representative is responsible for sales growth of high purity water systems and associated services for the Industrial, Laboratory and Health Sciences markets. This position reports to the Midwest Regional Sales Manager with a direct relationship and responsibility for the local Branch bookings and revenue budget.
This is an Outside Sales Position to sell services, capital equipment and value solutions into the Industrial markets. Evoqua Water Technologies defines the Industrially markets as high purity and light industry, including Micro Electronics, General Industry, Academic / Universities, Health Science, Food and Beverage. This role will utilize basic sales techniques to sell products / services / solutions to established or prospective customers. Achieves or exceeds assigned individual sales goals. Initiates / establishes / maintains customer and channel partner contact, providing basic technical product application assistance as required. Calls on prospective / established customers, providing technical and administrative product information and/or demonstrations. Assists in the preparation of product information required by customers. Performs training assignments as directed in order to apply engineering knowledge and principles. Continually strives to become more familiar with Evoqua products, technology personnel, culture, policies, practices and regulations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Utilizing thorough sales techniques to sell products / services / solutions to established or prospective customers.
- Achievement of assigned individual sales goals.
- Incremental sales growth and account management of existing accounts.
- Develop both tactical and strategic plans for new account development.
- Develop strong business partnerships with the local branch service operations team.
- Ability to initiate, establish, and/or maintain customer and channel partner contacts, providing technical product application assistance as required.
- Assisting in the preparation of product information required by customers.
- Establishing a proficient understanding of Evoqua’s products, technology, personnel, culture, policies, practices and regulations.
- Understanding the dynamics involved in a fast-growth high purity and industrial market place.
- Working closely with and managing communications with Evoqua Water Technologies application engineers and branch service staff at various locations within the region to fulfill customer requirements and grow the business.
- A Bachelor of Science degree in an engineering or chemistry discipline preferred
- Previous sales experience required
- Prior working knowledge of industrial water systems a plus
- Able to understand and react to customers' needs promptly and efficiently
- Must be organized, self-motivated and self-disciplined
- Minimal travel required
- Good communication skills, including verbal, written, & presentations.
- Computer literate; candidate must be familiar with basic Microsoft Office software suite programs (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and must be able to learn web-based programs for Customer Relationship Management.
Evoqua Water Technologies prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Evoqua Water Technologies takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
Evoqua does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidates from search firms.