Evoqua is the global leader in helping municipalities and industrial customers protect and improve the world’s most fundamental natural resource: water. We have a more than 100-year heritage of innovation and industry firsts, market-leading expertise, and unmatched customer service. Our cost-effective and reliable treatment systems and services ensure uninterrupted quantity and quality of water, enable regulatory and environmental compliance, increase efficiency through water reuse, and prepare customers for next-generation demands.
Evoqua’s unparalleled portfolio of proven brands, advanced technologies, mobile and emergency water supply solutions and service helps cities across the world provide and discharge clean water, and enable leisure and commercial industry to maximize productivity and profitability.
Every day, millions of people and thousands of companies rely on Evoqua Water Technologies to help them meet their needs for clean water.
Join our 4000 professionals around the world as we Transform Water. Enrich Life.
Evoqua Water Technologies LLC is searching for a Field Sales Representative for sales of Water & Wastewater treatment solutions to our Light Industrial clients in the San Diego area.
Your primary responsibilities include all product sales activities & technical support, promoting the following product groups:
• Capital sales of water and wastewater systems and solutions to existing customers
• Promotion of service contracts (preventive maintenance & inspections) and Other Services for new or existing customers.
• Promotion of expendables/consumables & spare parts through our Aftermarket/Inside Sales Representatives
• Achieve business objectives within your territory, light industrial vertical market and at key accounts (example: penetrate accounts with product/solution/service offerings)
• Guide the development and execution of strategic account plans to ensure achievement of assigned business goals
• Develop / build / cultivate long-term relationships with key management within the customer organization
• Manage the customer relationship as well as relationships with the internal business center partners to ensure the effective development and delivery of solutions
• Utilize our Customer Relationship Management tool to manage customer, territory and project teams
• Assist management in devising sales plans and strategies
• Develop forecasts, budgets and operating plans for your territory
• Develop account teams as needed to coordinate activities, while minimizing sales and marketing costs and maximizing sales
• Independently apply advanced skills to resolve complex problems not covered by existing procedures or practices
• Display a high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or cross-functional problems
• BS Chemical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Chemistry, or advanced degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas
• Strong working knowledge of raw water, process water, waste water and integrated treatment processes, units of operation, and economic impact of same
• Strong record of sales success employing consultative sales skills in the sale of large capital systems. Previous industrial capital sales experience preferred
• Experience in industrial markets such as Microelectronics, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage, and the Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPC) firms within these segments
• Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record, must meet eligibility requirements to drive company vehicle
Evoqua Water Technologies prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Evoqua Water Technologies takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
Evoqua does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidates from search firms.