System One is seeking a motivated Sales Representative for our Houston Service Center who will be responsible for effective sales efforts in the Houston regional territory. This includes developing new customer accounts, advising customers on service center capabilities, and introducing new services to customers. The primary industries include utilities, petroleum, metals and cement.
- Develop list of prospective customers with manager, determine appropriate sales strategy, call on customers, and follow up with additional visits and correspondence as appropriate
- Analyze and understand customer requirements
- Coordinate the efforts of technical specialists for development of proposals for complicated customer modifications
- Present proposals to customers
- Establish long-term customer relationships utilizing sales techniques, policies and philosophies of the company, and service center capabilities
- Consult with appropriate management on problems involving pricing, specifications, warranties, and service adaptations
- Have thorough knowledge of competition in the marketplace and competitive bid situations
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or equivalent experience required
- 8+ years of sales or customer service experience in related field
- MS Office Suite, CRM experience and production MRP system experience
- Must have Texas region sales experience selling engineered or industrial solutions
- into Industrial, Power Generation (Hydro, Wind and Fossil), Oil & Gas
- Refining and pipeline customer bases
Our benefit plans include comprehensive medical coverage and plan options, like Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts with automatic Employer contributions. We also offer 401(k) with employer match, paid time off, tuition reimbursement and a Refer-A-Friend Program with a cash bonus.