MassRoots, Inc. is one of the leading technology platforms for the regulated cannabis industry. Powered by more than one million registered users, the company's mobile apps empower consumers to make educated cannabis purchasing decisions through community-driven reviews. MassRoots is building upon its success in the cannabis trade and expanding partnerships, making it easy for consumers and business owners by leveraging technology and innovation, with a goal of bringing everyone together in our growing community.
To complement our rapid growth, we are seeking enthusiastic and outgoing individuals for our dispensary sales and outreach division to help grow and support our Business Portal. In this role, you will work closely with our sales team to onboard new dispensaries to be listed on the business portal and provide world-class assistance to active accounts. You will also actively solicit feedback on MassRoots services, drive improvements, conduct market intelligence, and act as an internal liaison for new partnerships.
● Build and manage a network of communication with prospecting dispensaries
● Ability to deliver on-location sales pitch of dispensary integration
● Conduct phone, web-based, and in-person appointments with business owners to educate, build relationships and collect feedback
● Develop and optimize sales standard operating procedures (SOPs)
● Identify, analyze, and address dispensaries’ sales objectives
● Manage day-to-day communications with our sales team
● Conduct market intelligence research and report findings to our sales director on a weekly basis
● Consistently meet and exceed sales targets
● Work cross-functionally as a part of the MassRoots team to move the company forward
● Other duties as assigned
REQUIREMENTS & ATTRIBUTES
● Must be 21 years of age or older for regulatory compliance
● A valid driver’s license and method of transportation (miles will be reimbursed)
● Track record of B2B sales success
● Driven by challenge to be a top producer
● An outgoing and friendly demeanor with great prospecting and interpersonal skills
● Strong presentation abilities
● Proven organizational skills and ability to prioritize
● Analytical and data driven
● Ability to work well independently and in assigned groups
● Experience in the Cannabis Industry
● Bachelor degree in Marketing or Finance
COMPENSATION AND PERKS
● Competitive base salary
● Uncapped commission and potential bonuses
● Opportunity for advancement
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a 1-2 minute video of yourself, stating your name and answer these three questions below. You may upload the video privately onto YouTube and send us the link along with your resume for viewing. We would love to get a sense of your amazing personality that no black text can justify.
● What is your take on the perfect vacation?
● What was your most embarrassing childhood memory?
● Name one talent that you possess that you are most proud of.
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join our team. MassRoots has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. With an estimated $20 billion dollar industry by 2020, you will be the front runners of this enormous commerce with immense upward grow potential. We believe in hiring the best, the brightest, and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. With a “corporate-free” attitude, we wish nothing more for you then to thrive and build an exciting career with our close knit family. MassRoots is an equal opportunity employer.