This specialty sales position focuses strictly on the expansion of existing sales of one of the company's key product lines. In this role, the sales specialist will be assigned a list of existing customers (surgeons, hospitals and outpatient surgery centers), and will be responsible for expanding the usage of the product through education and promotional efforts to physicians and facilities and securing contracts to ensure continued customer commitment and usage
Our client is a leading manufacturer of pharmaceuticals globally with operations in 80 different countries.
- Arrange appointments and deliver effective presentations with surgeons, clinicians, outpatient surgery centers and hospital medical teams to demonstrate our product's capabilities.
- Exhibit a confident composed demeanor while partnering with providers as the product expert in the use of our pharmaceutical product.
- Build strong relationships with accounts and in the community.
- Negotiate contract pricing and new sale pricing with accounts.
- Achieve and exceed business plan budgets.
- Retain and protect the assigned account by delivering the highest level of customer service while onsite.
Five years of pharmaceutical/medical device sales experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Competitive compensation and benefits pakage attached.