Dean Honda is looking for honest, hard-working individuals to produce vehicle sales, while achieving personal and company goals in accordance with the Dean Honda culture and values.
All applicants who are interested in a workplace based on customer satisfaction and achieving individual and team-oriented goals while maintaining a positive attitude are encouraged to apply. Dean Honda is a workplace that recognizes achievements, encourages growth and advancement, and treats all employees and customers with respect and dignity. Dean Honda has been in business over 35 years, and is locally owned and operated.
All interested candidates are encouraged to apply. Dean Honda is an equal opportunity employer.
The successful Sales Representative will:
- Identify customer needs in a new vehicle, and overcome objections to aid in customer's purchase decision.
- Respond to sales phone calls and email inquiries.
- Greet customers in the showroom and on the lot.
- Build base of customers from which to generate referrals
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience to all customers
- Provide positive and upbeat attitude to assist fellow staff members and other customers with all of their automotive needs
- Follow up with existing customers by phone and email to ensure satisfaction and to generate referrals
- Be motivated to achieve individual and team sales goals
- Show interest in learning all dealership operations in order to potentially advance their career and be promoted within the organization
QUALIFICATIONS FOR SALES REPRESENTATIVE
- Strong interpersonal skills with an outgoing, friendly and social personality, who enjoys meeting people.
- Able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, drug testing, and hold a valid driver’s license with a good driving history.
- Confident, organized, efficient, with the ability to multi-task.
- Prior customer service experience preferred, but not required.
- Complete tasks in an efficient and timely manner.
- Proficient use of technology, including computer, email and text.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to create and maintain customer relationships.
- Self-motivated and great team player.
Full-time benefits for Sales Representative:
- Paid vacation days.
- Initial 3-month training pay
- 401K retirement.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Employee purchase program.