Evoqua has the strength of a major global business while embracing the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup. Our innovative products have been solving the world’s water problems for more than 100 years. Today, we are building on that strong history of success – transforming water for our customers enriching the lives of consumers.
Evoqua’s unparalleled portfolio of proven brands, advanced technologies, mobile and emergency water supply solutions and services helps cities across the world provide and discharge clean water, and equips the leisure and commercial industries to maximize productivity and profitability. Every day, millions of people and thousands of companies rely on Evoqua Water Technologies to help meet their needs for clean water.
What does it mean to work here. . .
Our Mindset: We put customers first. We know we succeed only when our customers succeed. To that end, we make decisions at lowest possible levels, at fastest possible speeds – freeing employees to respond to customers quickly and effectively without sacrificing safety or quality.
Our organization: We work as “One Evoqua”. We collaborate across our global enterprise. In an increasingly competitive marketplace, no single product, group or unit succeeds on their own, no matter how remarkable they are. We are one team.
Our People: We hire for brains and heart. We are industry experts who foster great relationships with colleagues and customers. We value technical knowledge and experience, alongside business insight and people smarts. We nurture both the hard and soft skills of our talent.
Our Leadership: We lead from where we are. We take ownership. We lead from all levels. We value the opportunity to grow, as a business and as people. We hold each other accountable to make the right things happen for maximum performance.
Our promise: Grow with the Best. We grow with the best. We are on the move. As the world’s first choice for water solutions, our workplace will continue to evolve and expand, and so will the opportunities. This is a workplace that nourishes talented people. Immerse yourself . . . in Evoqua.
Apply today to join our 4000 professionals around the world as we pursue our purpose: Transforming Water. Enriching Life.
Evoqua Water Technologies, the world's largest manufacturer of water and waste water systems, currently has an opening in East Rutherford, NJ for an aggressive Industry Field Sales Representative.
This is an Outside Sales position to sell value solutions; which include capital equipment and services into the Industrial markets. Evoqua Water Technologies defines the Industrial markets as high purity and light industry, including Micro Electronics, General Industries, Bio-technologies, Academic / Universities, Health Science, Food and Beverage. This role will utilize sales techniques to sell products, services, value solutions to new and targeted prospective customers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Capital sales of water and wastewater systems and solutions to new and existing customers
- Promotion of service contracts (preventive maintenance & inspections) and Other Services for new or existing customers.
- Promotion of expendables/consumables & spare parts through our Aftermarket/Inside Sales Representatives
- Utilizing thorough sales techniques to sell products / services / solutions to new and targets customers.
- Achievement of assigned individual sales goals.
- Ability to initiate, establish, and/or maintain customer relationships providing technical product application assistance as required.
- In-depth discovery skills to define customers’ requirements.
- Guides the development and execution of strategic account plans to ensure achievement of assigned business goals
- Establishing a proficient understanding of Evoqua’s products, technology, personnel, culture, policies, practices and regulations.
- Understanding the dynamics involved in a fast-growth high purity and industrial market place.
- Working closely with and managing communications with Evoqua Water Technologies application engineers and branch service staff at various locations within the region to fulfill customer requirements and growth expectations.
- A Bachelor of Science degree is required; an engineering or chemistry discipline is preferred
- Previous sales experience (technical focus preferred): 3 - 5 years required
- Prior working knowledge of industrial water systems a plus
- Able to understand and react to customers' needs promptly and efficiently
- Must be organized, self-motivated and self-disciplined
- Travel required as necessary to local customers daily; 10% overnights for sales meeting & training
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Computer literate; candidate must be familiar with basic Microsoft Office software suite programs (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and must be able to learn web-based programs for Customer Relationship Management.
- Local knowledge of markets and territory a plus.
Evoqua Water Technologies prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Evoqua Water Technologies takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
Evoqua does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidates from search firms.