Our Sales and Service Drivers pick up waste oil at customer locations such as garages, automotive dealerships, quick change oil companies, fleet maintenance facilities, bus companies, airports and rental car companies and will provide onsite service for parts washer machines. The Route Sales and Service Driver may operate a Class B/ Box Truck. May have to wear a respirator at times.
- Switch out 15 & 30 gallon drums of solutions
- Clean out sediment from sinks
- Up-sell at customer locations and generate new leads in the field
- Able to work 10-12 hours per day as needed
- New drivers typically work 12 hours per day for the first 3 months
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to obtain and retain a Class B CDL with Hazmat endorsements (preference given to those who already have a cdl)
- Ability to use a mobile computer
For more information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-323-7483), Monday - Friday 7:00am - 7:00pm CST. Please have this 5 digit job ID ready 53345.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors Co., has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
We have more than 4,300 employees across the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada. Together, we are building on almost half a century of innovation by developing new products and services to serve the changing needs of our thousands of customers across a broad range of industries and markets, from local auto shops to major corporations and government agencies. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
Clean Harbors offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Competitive annual salary (CBPP Competency Based Pay Program)
• Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion
• Health, Dental and Life Insurance
• 401K, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off
• Company paid certifications, licenses and training
To learn more about our company visit us at
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.