Sales Service Support
Reports to: Manager Sales Department: Sales
Support inside sales in a fast-paced working environment. Receive (by telephone or email) requests for quotations, orders, and lead times from customers. Make quotations on standard items, writes orders and relays pertinent order information to customers and operations. Coordinate with other departments in handling purchase orders and providing service to customers.
- Receive telephone and email requests for price quotations, purchase orders, order changes, adjustments, and cancellations directly from customers and distributors. Achieve and maintain rapport with customers and work to give them the best possible service.
- Uses CRM software to retrieve customer information, the status of purchase orders, and to make changes on customer purchase orders. Ensures that correct codes are used for retrieving and inputting information.
- Follows up on inquiries by checking CRM for delivery information. Works closely with logistics control regarding deliveries of scheduled shipments. Relays this information to the customer.
- Works closely with Plant Operations and production for order scheduling.
- Makes price quotations with sales orders, and ensures accuracy.
- Works with logistics in order to meet customer's delivery requirements. Maintain files of active orders and posts activity such as change notices, scheduling changes, partial shipments, and credit changes.
- Prepare paperwork (original purchase order, copies of the invoice, and return goods memo) to be given to accounting department for credit or debit to be issued.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Typing skills and knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Knowledge of excel, power point, and other computer-based
- The previous background includes the experience of data input, placing orders or work experience that would be equivalent.
- Customer service background and can give examples of work experience related to customer interactions.
- Attention to detail accuracy with data input, and ability to multi-task. Being able to meet time constraints.
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Additional education whether college or equivalent certifications
- Work experience that reflects a large amount of data input.
- Knowledge of computer systems such as AS400, Epicor, and Salesforce
- 2-3 years experience in sales, or service industry.