Expectations: Accomplish day to day tactical objectives in support of the company and the department goals. Demonstrates adherence to company policies and procedures in support of safety, quality, delivery, cost and morale (SQDCM) initiatives. Embrace and promotes company core values to establish and maintain a culture committed to ethical practices, legal compliance and a union-free environment. Takes initiative to participate in training and developing opportunities to prepare for current and future challenges.
Role(s): Performs day to day tasks in various areas of the Sales department including but not limited to managing monthly costs, billing of parts, trading goods and price negotiations.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
· Collaborate with any team in the plant and HQ in Korea through new project, from RFQ to product specification and pricing negotiation.
· Prepare price decisions based on cost calculations with HQ in Korea.
· Negotiate Parts price with OEM for new projects and Engineering changes.
· Negotiate tooling costs and other expenses with OEM.
· Communicate (English and Korean) with customer for any issue related Sales.
· Monitors daily billing for the modules and training goods for Monthly closing.
· Maintain sales goals by monthly, quarterly, and yearly and Create and analyze sales results report.
· Monitor A/R from OEM.
· Receive daily requirements from OEM through systems.
· Able to work in fast paced environment.
· Must have strong mindset.
Other tasks as assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree (Business Administration / Industrial Engineering or related field)
· 0- 3 years of Sales within the manufacturing/ automotive industry
· Strong computer skills : PC literate /Microsoft Office Products
· Project Management Skills
· Bilingual in English and Korean