Randstad Technologies is seeking a Salesforce Architect for a contract opportunity in Atlanta, GA. Join our lean, agile team and use the SalesForce Cloud Development platform to deliver business solutions to our dynamic business community. We are looking for a strong, innovative team member who has solid skills in architecting Salesforce applications with a background in Salesforce admin and is able to work with a team of employees and consultants on enhancement efforts.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $74.56 - 90.01 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
• Conduct assessment of existing SalesForce cloud setup and suggest enhancements and recommendations for improvement.
• Engage independently with business stakeholders, IT Managers and SME's to solicit requirements, issues and develop multiple solutions that fit the bill.
• Undertake R&D and prototyping activities.
• Maintain thorough subject matter expertise of the functionality and solution architecture.
• Establish and improve development standards and development processes.
• Create and enable best practices, governance measures, and patterns for custom and configured solutions on the Salesforce platform.
• Stay current on Salesforce releases, new features, product roadmaps and applications available from 3rd parties on the Salesforce AppExchange.
• Document applications and write technical user and deployment guides.
• Provide technical consultation in new systems development, new product evaluations, and enhancement of existing systems; participate in structured walk-throughs and technical reviews
• Work with internal IT teams to prepare technical specifications from which programs will be written, and other integration activities to ensure successful implementation and support of projects
• Groom product backlogs to prepare for development, validate clear user stories are ready for development and ensure the development teams are delivering in accordance with standards and agreed on schedules.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/Information Systems or equivalent.
• SFDC Architect certification is required.
• 10+ years of SalesForce experience with hands on development and administration.
• Minimum 5+ years' experience in an Architect role
• Must have design and implementation experience in SFDC lightening environment.
• Strong team player with ability to work in groups within a matrixed organization.
• Ability to manage and lead tactical vendor resources.
• Strong Agile development experience.
• APEX, Visual Force, trigger, Aura, AngularJS and related development experience on the Sales Cloud and Force.com platform.
• Ability to work with the distributed teams across the globe.
• Ability to work as a member of a high performing, solution-oriented team and leverage the unique strength of each team member to meet and/or exceed expectations.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to work directly with business users and sponsors in order to understand requirements, and support existing systems and processes.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.